How to Become a Certified Nursing Assistant in Missouri
Do you want to begin a medical career in Missouri, but need to do that as soon as possible? If so, training as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is something you should definitely consider. CNAs are in high demand in Missouri, and they enjoy average salaries of $27,000 per year. Furthermore, you can use your CNA experience to pursue more advanced medical careers in the future.
The main requirement to becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant in Missouri is to complete a training program that consists of 175 hours of instruction and is approved by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. Completion of this requirement will make you eligible to sit for the state's CNA Certification Exam. The goal of this test is to ensure that you are ready for a CNA position.
If you successfully pass Missouri's CNA Certification Exam, the Missouri Nurse Aide Registry will place your name on their list of Certified Nursing Assistants in the state.
Top Rated CNA Schools in Missouri
Choosing a school that offers a CNA program is an important decision. To help place you on the right path, we have listed some of the top CNA schools below:
- Chamberlain College of Nursing 11830 Westline Industrial Drive, Suite 106, Saint Louis, MO 63146Request info
- Crowder College 601 Laclede Avenue, Neosho, MO 64850Request info
- Lex La - Ray Technical Center 2323 High School Dr, Lexington, MO 64067Request info
- Northwest Technical School 1515 South Munn, Maryville, MO 64468Request info
- St Louis College of Health Careers 909 South Taylor Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63110Request info
- Texas County Technical Institute 6915 S Hwy 63, Houston, MO 65483Request info